Keeping your athletes healthy is our #1 priority
We know how much you care about the safety, health and well being of your athletes. So when you need additional support keeping your athletes safe, or when quality medical care is needed for the treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, choose the experienced, dedicated team at Texas Health Rockwall Sports Medicine Center.
Here are just a few of the resources that we can provide for your program:
- Athletic Training Coverage
Taping, Emergency Management and Evaluation for:
- Middle and High school athletic programs
- Youth, Club or recreational leagues
- Special events
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons
- Two Certified ImPACT Consultants
- CIC Accredited Concussion Center
- Same Day Diagnostic Imaging
- "Fast Pass" Priority Access ER Services
(for non life-threatening, sports related injuries*)
- Injury Prevention and Performance Training
- Nutritional Consultant
* A fast pass does not guarantee priority access over patients experiencing critical or life-threatening emergencies.
Our location gives you the advantage
With appointments, imaging and rehabilitation all within a short distance from Rockwall-area schools and neighborhoods, your athletes will be able to begin rehab quickly and spend less time in transit to and from care.
Many times, same day appointments are available, so that you can quickly assess an athlete's situation and prepare a plan in case of their absence. Together, we'll help you keep your athletes safe when they're on the field, and on the road to recovery when they're not.